Payten doo, a member of Asseco SEE Group, is looking to hire a Junior System Engineer in Sarajevo Office, in Software Support team.
Looking for the challenge and ready to learn? Seeking for professional development and want gain experience in dynamic work environment? This is your opportunity!
What will you do as a Junior System Engineer:
Junior System Engineer will be responsible for providing appropriate level support to internal and external clients in Bosnia and Herzegovina according to company procedure, standards, and policies in order to increase customer satisfaction and utilization of the application (product)
You will receive a lot of training and practical knowledge from the senior team member who will be your mentors and knowledge base. We expect you to be proactive in studying and exploring, applying what you have learn, in order to be able to provide necessary support.
After the onboarding, training, studying and practice in your dedicated experienced team, you will be able to:
• Install and improve ATM systems
• Participate in establishing ATM system environment by configuring and optimizing
• Provide maintenance and appropriate level of technical support, monitor, troubleshoot and resolve simple issues and problems to ensure system availability, reliability and fulfil requirements according to the specification and project plan/ SLAs
• Participate in monitoring and testing of system performance to ensure systems meet documented user requirements
• Elaborate and continuously update the documentation for the product / projects in order to comply with customers’ requirements
In order to achieve all this, we would like you to be enthusiastic, curious, proactive, open to learning and constructive feedback, well organized and ready to work on the field when necessary.
What successful candidate MUST have:
Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in either discipline: Technical University or equivalent in IT Specialization
Local Languages in B&H – native language;
English: Intermediate level allowing fluent communication, writing reports, as well as participating in trainings conducted in English language.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
• Solid knowledge of MS Windows operational systems, MS Office tools, as well as remote access software;
• Basic knowledge and understanding of IT technologies
What Payten offers:
• Career development
• Continuous learning opportunities
• Exposure to international projects and teams
• Team building and fun events with colleagues
• Additional annual insurance
Submit your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only short listed candidates will be invited for an interview.